Taylor & Francis Group
The international publisher Taylor & Francis Group collaborates with world-class authors, from leading researchers to scientists and professionals of various fields. The publishing house was founded in 1852 by William Francis and Richard Taylor. It is a division of Informa plc, a United Kingdom-based publisher and conference company. Taylor & Francis Group is one of the world's leading publishers of scientific journals, books, e-books, textbooks and reference materials.
Taylor & Francis Group publishes over 2,600 journals in various scientific fields each year.
Taylor & Francis Group publishes quality peer-reviewed journals under the Routledge and Taylor & Francis print media. The entire list of Taylor & Francis Group journals is presented on the publisher’s website platform, where it is possible to browse by topic, study article metrics, citations, etc.
- behavioral sciences
- computer science
- natural science
- economics, finance, business and industry
- engineering and technology
- environment and agriculture
- information science
- linguistics and literature
- math and statistics
- teachings on museums and cultural heritage
- physical sciences
- social sciencies
- urban studies
ADVANTAGES OF TAYLOR & FRANCIS JOURNALS:
- The absence of an embargo, an indexation and uploading of many abstracts before the release of the printed versions
- User-friendly and easy interface
- Wide range of features for sorting results (sources, scientific journals, websites) and extensive analysis of source characteristics, such as: names of journals, authors and co-authors, organizations, years, types of publications, etc.