Springer Nature Books are a unique resource for scientific research and provide full access to the largest collection of publications in the field of science, technology and medicine (STM), as well as in the field of social sciences and humanities:
- Over 250,000 books available in print and electronic versions.
- Thousands of reference works, monographs, summaries, minutes, textbooks and eBook Series titles are published annually
Full book collection of Springer Nature you may find on the platform SpringerLink.
Advantages of SPRINGER NATURE BOOKS
- Online access to over 200,000 books, with the publication of over 8,000 books annually
- Springer Book Archives archives date back to 1840.
- Access anywhere anytime from any device • Complete indexing in major search engines and detection services
- No restrictions on downloading and printing
- Free MARC Record Access (OCLC)
- Statistics COUNTER
- MyCopy - the ability to order inexpensive printing books in English